Saturday, June 27, 2015

This is the new series for AdorableFaces.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??
I DATED MY GIRLFRIEND'S BESTFRIEND AND NOW I AM IN LOVE WITH HER SISTER



....Because I was still not standing on my feet without a walking stick, I had so much care and love from ladies.. They showed me their soft sides. Then Lisa my desire's best friend came unto me, she told me that she was in love with me and she meant it. At first, I was pissed at her and told her that her friend trusts her. But after a while I started loving the attention she gave me. Gradually, I started developing feelings for her and saw her as beautiful.
    One day, I was lonely as I and my desire had a fight so Lisa called me and agreed to come out to hang out with me. That day, it happened.. We kissed and made out and Oooh! our love increased. From that day on, we didn't care about what people thought about us, all we wanted was to love each other and stay in love. When Desire asked me what was going on with I and Lisa???
  'DING-DONG Lady we are friends just like both of you are'. I said boldly
Whoops! I was safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment