Saturday, June 27, 2015

PURSUIT OF LOVE5

This is the new series for AdorableFaces.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??
I DATED MY GIRLFRIEND'S BESTFRIEND AND NOW I AM IN LOVE WITH HER SISTER



'But why did you do it'? She screamed.. I could hear the pain in her voice, I felt it. I was truly sorry because I loved her and I still do.
'Desire baby I'm sorry but what are you talking about'? I questioned acting so ignorant
'Stop that' she wept.
'How could you do that with my best friend'? I heard it from a very good source. Both of you kissed. Jeez Olamide how could you?
She found out? I asked my dumb self but was grateful that she didn't find out the other parts and I was never going to tell her. I will bury it.

Baby I didn't do anything. You have to believe me. I finally convinced her I even used the 'look into my eyes t' and she hugged me and let it go. She is very kind I must say. I knew she was angry because she mentioned my name in full, through out that month I avoided Lisa like a plague but we couldn't continue so we decided to stop and stick to our relationships.

 Our graduation was wonderful as we were still together, our families sat together under one canopy. Oh yea I promised to marry her.
 Then I met her sister.!!!
Now I am in love with her sister and I don't know what to do?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

1 comment: