Saturday, June 27, 2015

PURSUIT OF LOVE 3

This is the new series for AdorableFaces.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??
I DATED MY GIRLFRIEND'S BESTFRIEND AND NOW I AM IN LOVE WITH HER SISTER


Then I got back to school and she was so excited. I saw it in her smile. She was happy that I was around to protect her and be her friend again but then her best friend Lisa is a very caring person even more than the lady I adored.
  Desire took care of me so that I could heal fast and play how I had always played. I was satisfied with that and then one day, even with my crutches I asked her out. You should have seen the tension that ensued... She wasn't expecting it!
 BOOM! she left me there and went to her room without another word..
   I called her for days, she won't pick or return my calls. It killed me not knowing why she was ignoring me.

Then she replied me.... We met in the school's café... She agreed to date me.
That was the BEST day of my life. I promised her all that came out of my mouth. She was caring and loveable. She told me how much she loved me  and she actually did....

  Then something flipped.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment