Saturday, June 27, 2015

This is the new series for AdorableFaces.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??
I DATED MY GIRLFRIEND'S BESTFRIEND AND NOW I AM IN LOVE WITH HER SISTER


It all started when I was in high school, I met this very pretty girl. Whenever she came into the class I would stop all I was doing and just stare at her till she took her seat beside her best friend Lisa. She and Lisa were the hottest girls I had ever met. Was it her gorgeous smile, her slim figure, her elegance took charge of me then or the sound of her laughter that still echoes in my head. Oh I must date this girl, I am no coward... I said to myself as I walked up to her for a chitchat. We became friends sooner than I imagined..... Was she cheap? No she wasn't. She is a real lady I told my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment