Saturday, June 27, 2015

This is the new series for AdorableFaces.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??
I DATED MY GIRLFRIEND'S BESTFRIEND AND NOW I AM IN LOVE WITH HER SISTER

The attraction between us grew even more as we went to the same university and decided to study the same course. I would tell you she is as beautiful as the sun and shone brighter than the stars.. I called her Desire and the name came naturally just as the love I had for her. I dotted round her and made all the guys flee from her as I was very tall and huge. I had all the biceps and triceps in fact I am every woman's dream. When they say a man is the definition of handsome yes that's me. The thing is Desire never looked at me as handsome, she just saw me as a friend and it really hurt my feelings.

          Then one day, it happened!!! All I have ever wished for. No, not that one..... The second one
I had an accident as I was on my way to the bank and I broke my leg. Ouch! it hurt me so much that I begged the messiah to take my life. I was quickly rushed to a nearby hospital. Then my parents were informed and they came over. I stayed in the hospital for months and my desire only came twice to see me even though she claimed she had exams to take care of and other things I didn't judge her at least she came I would console myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment