Thursday, September 8, 2016

SUCRÉ NOVEMBER 1

                                Sucré November

                                         PART 1

This is based on a true life happening. Their names have been changed in the course of the story. By no means should anyone refer to the persons involved. This is a story to help individuals learn from their mistakes.



As I look out the window in the beautiful street of South Carolina, my dilemma rushes down like a flowing stream, I blink the anger and fear it brings away. "How adorable are the leaves in autumn, they fall to the ground sparsely flying in different directions. I stare at the withered nature. The rays of the sun blinds me as I try to watch it create an illusion. "I will play with these yellow, orange and red leaves someday when Mitchelle is grown" I said to myself.
  
                      Bolanle had a sweet side, his rock hard muscles that could have been sculptured out of granite made every girl sway in his direction. He helped me with the dishes as I made pancakes. He would be firm this minute and soft another, if you were not strong, you would rock more than one "yes" box before realizing you were acting out of a desperate woman's fantasy. He was a perfect ten to every woman. When I met him, he was not the type I wanted, I looked at him as one with no other vision other than chasing women. So I gave him a piece of my venom but he didn't give up. He would come all the way to Florida every weekend from Auburn. Soon he proved to me that he wasn't anything like that. We talked and soon became inseparable. He spoke with my parents in Africa and met my friends, I only knew his best friend but we were in love so it didn't matter because he said once I was done with my project, we would get married. How excited I was to tell my friends to pick out their dresses so that we could make final picks.
                  Few months into the relationship my slender and curvy self started bloating and eating a lot. He told me to start going to the gym of which I agreed then I noticed that anytime I did long hours, I would feel faint and slightly dizzy. He will buy me roses and take me for a walk on the beach both of us holding hands and laughing so hard. If you knew us, you would attest to our love. I called it "forever love". He was my bae (  before anyone else). Early on Monday morning, I was vomiting uncontrollably,  I was literally shaking and my room mate Lucia who was scared to death rushed me to the hospital out of fear. They confirmed I was pregnant and three months gone. I didn't know if death was an option but I wanted to die. My parents were not wealthy and they live in Africa. I went to my apartment but the tears won't stop rolling down as the pain hit me so hard.
                    I called Bolanle immediately, he came over and without a care, he got me the necessary medication and stocked my fridge with fruits and healthy foods. I was glad he was going to stay strong with me. He told me to keep it, that he was a proud father of my unborn child and I should get ready to join his family. I danced for joy and told my father to come over that I had something important to tell him as he had a meeting in the United States which enabled him to pay for the ticket and travel down. 

2 comments: