Sunday, September 11, 2016

Be a people's Person.

Sometimes when I have a bad day. I smile because if people asked me what got me upset. What will I tell them

If I have a bad cut on my face, and my husband asks me what happened. What will I say? so I am careful.

If I don't cook food for the family and my children asks me why. What will I say

If I stopped looking good and smelling chic and people start running away from me. What will I tell them went wrong

Sometimes you have to do things because you want people to be happy. Most people are of the notion that people Don't matter. They do. Care about people. Be a people's person.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not asking you to allow people bring you down. You are a bold warrior so no one can intimidate you.
Have you tried to help a stranded man in a bus before? You will see the joy in his face even if he doesn't thank you as he should.

Learn to say hello/hi or even good morning when you see someone. Greet people because through that your character is seen/showcased. If they don't respond, go your way. That should not deter you from greeting next time.

Listen to another person's opinion on something. Listen to your wife/husband, your view maybe different from hers. You are not the only carrier of information.

Read books. When you listen/read you gain a new thing.

I hope this idea will help you today. Happy Sunday. Do have a fulfilled week. Smile. Be happy. Nothing is difficult for God to do

Credit: adorablefaces_ Lelemma

1 comment:

  1. that is very true about helping a stranded person been there and saw how it was..... Lovely post mami

    ReplyDelete