Thursday, August 6, 2015

                                     
                                 WAYS TO SERVE GOD

When we mention God, most people would wanna just flip to the next page so that they won't be judged by the writer or God himself. Hilarious! God is meant to be your best friend. The one you confide in. You should know that he is faithful and just to forgive your every mistake.The only thing is can you forgive yourself?...
   Anyway, always run to Him whenever you feel you are treading the wrong route. What do you think?
Well, I am going to give you few simple ways to serve this awesome best friend.

1. GIVING: You might say to your self "hell no she just didn't say that" but yes i said so. No matter how little it is try to share it with someone and you will see the difference in your life. After all, He said if you feed those who are hungry you are feeding Him and if you cloth them, then you are clothing Him. Your tithes and offerings are required to build the house of our Lord, in that way, you are giving to God too. I gotcha now didn't I?

2.  WORKING: I  am talking about working in His vineyard. The pastor of the church or the pastor's wife are not the only ones to work for God, you can too. By joining the choir,ushering, prayer band or even the sanitation group. "HUH"?  LOL.. I get that you don't have time but you have to create time my friend, it's good to do something in church. I know you are saying right now, "How can i soil my hands with people's trash"? Don't worry, sometimes you have to soil those beautifully created hands to please God and definitely there's a reward waiting for you.

3. PRAYING: Don't get all creepy now.. Hear me out friends, prayer is the master key, do you know that when you pray you can do wonders even miracles. With faith as little as a mustard seed you can move mountains OH NO YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THAT YEAH? It's SO TRUE!!!! You can heal the sick, you can get an A in your math exam or any exam at all... My point is when you pray you can do mighty things. Even more than super man or the ant man.
Some people don't know how to pray, just open your mouth and say after me
"Lord Jesus, I thank you for everything. Forgive me all my sins. Please fill me and help me to pray. Thank you Lord".
And be rest assured that God will come and fill you.

God bless you.


 LELEMMA.C

No comments:

Post a Comment