Wednesday, August 26, 2015

CARDS

School already kicked in and I knew I was going to share my room this time with someone. I hope it won't be a weird one this time around I gushed out loudly as i dragged my luggage down the hall way, my beautiful pink tank top and my mini black leather skirt caressed my beautiful blonde skin. Oh I loved the way everyone stopped to stare or wave at me, I felt my beauty intoxicated them and my hair flung in various directions invoking more attention. I just knew this time i would be the only awesome one around as usual. Italian horses are not my favorite but they sure know how to sweep me off my feet, every inch of the way, I felt like royalty as I smiled coyly to my room.
    The elevator opened and there stood the most astonishing young man I  have ever seen, his brown eyes bore right into my skin narrowing my mind to everlasting happiness with this gorgeousness, his cologne brought me back to reality as I swallowed hard. "Are you"? He asked making hand gestures. "Sure" I said pulling my luggage in.
 I tried to open the room and lo and behold he is my room mate,  how could this be? I will have to be a perfect lady because this must be prince charming himself. Damn it! I whimpered
           "Welcome to our room" I said smiling, he smiled back in acknowledgement I guess. We had a little chitchat as we unpacked, he removed his shirt and pants and all that was left to my imagination was alarming. His black polo and black under pant held on so tight to his already big masculine torso body left me speechless.
        "So, Uhmm, you visit the gym regularly? I was able to mutter out
      "I didn't get that" He said facing me making me even more uncomfortable.
      "Forget it, do your parents live here" I said folding my top
     "Yes and yes i go to the gym when i am less busy". We both laughed and soon we got cozy with each other, talking about the wildest things we have ever done. "Pass me the spoon, we are making this food together" He said as his shoulder brushed my skin, we stopped and stared into each other's face, he dropped the spoon as I dropped the plate, it was heated, my heart was pounding heavily and i was choking as his broad bare chest was against my adorned breast.
         "Should we"?
         "Shhh no talking" I said as I pressed my lips against his soft lips, he was a french in this, I couldn't catch my breathe and i didn't want it to end.
 There was a continuous loud bang on the door and i pulled myself out of the triangle I was about to get my self entangled in, opened the door to see this Asian beauty.
"I'm Romania and I am here to see my fiance, oh! I see you two have met
    "I see where all this is going" I said smacking my lips


TO BE CONTINUED.....









  

1 comment: