Saturday, November 5, 2016

My life in a short story


Place your advert on here Uber 😁


So today my darlings, I went to this really awesome place with my friend Ay. We watched this movie titled "heart", even though the end was tragic we still couldn't stop talking about the whole movie. Well, the food Part was what got me really interested as they served me chicken breast with rice and Chapman. Yes! I love food that much. That's how Ay was talking about Uber and all and I got interested but as an igbo girl that I am we had to take the public bus to save cost (lol) . That's how I got to the second stop to get another bus and the drama started. One man entered the bus I boarded and was asking for iyanapaja bus. I plugged in my earpiece like it didn't concern me and the bus was on motion. My dears, that's how half the journey  o, one man started shouting that the man sitting at his back touched him and his manhood has disappeared. That's how the man continued shouting and told the driver to stop and luckily for us there was this police station close. The driver stopped and called the police men on duty. Hmm! That's how the men went in to check the man and confirmed it. My dear fear catch me I just looked for the next available cab to take me home because I couldn't imagine taking the bus with those same people. 

Be careful. Be watchful. Call uber 😁 

No comments:

Post a Comment