Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Unconditional Love

Love is a great feeling and whenever you feel it, you should be excited.
"Ola when will you come down to my village to see my parents"? Lolade asked with so much love in her voice. "Don't worry, I will be there next week"... they continued their conversation.
Three days later...

Lolade we hate to break this news to you this way, her dad coughs and continues
 You know we love you and will support your marriage with Ola but it's quite unfortunate to tell you that Ola had an accident yesterday and is critically injured in the hospital,  we are afraid he will have his legs amputated.
Whaaaat? Lolade screams sobbing loudly. Which hospital? She stands up and get her keys ready to drive down.

Oladele ah! She cried on seeing him sprawled on the bed.
You have to leave me because I can't use my legs anymore and you can't have my children. Oladele said with tears rolling down his face. They both hold hands crying.
 I won't leave you, don't say that she even cried more.

Five years later...

What's for dinner honey? Ola asked Lolade
They got married even though she knew all that. Well he went to great India and was operated on. He can walk now and Lolade is pregnant.

Love is a beautiful thing. When it happens, you will know.
You just can't let this person go.
He/she will be different.
Be patient.
Have faith.
Love is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment