Wednesday, April 6, 2016

IS GOD ANGRY WITH NIGERIA

IS GOD ANGRY WITH NIGERIA?

When my friend said this I thought to myself this will be an interesting topic for adorablefaces to ponder on.

The darkness that has enveloped my beautiful nation NIGERIA. The scorching heat that is biting hard with no mercy. Last night was no exception. "I don't want to experience another night like this oo" aunty Nkiru said soliloquizing as she wiped the sweat dripping down her face, her cotton singlet was soaked. "Kai this change" she said hands akimbo

I and Bolaji get to work by 7:15 am everyday but today happened to be a different ball game o" Dayo listened attentively
That's how we woke up at our usual 5am and thought as usual we will get a bus to the office, hmmm my brother that's how we waited yet no bus till 9am. What is this country turning into ehn? Then finally one good Samaritan came along and stopped for us to enter. People called in to the radio station we listened to to complain of fuel scarcity and traffic.

Someone said if the heat doesn't affect you, the traffic will and if that doesn't do the trick...the "no fuel" will...!

This country needs to ask the necessary questions.

FAQ
What are we doing wrong?
Should we continue to support the government?
Should we pray some more?

Let's figure out what our country is not doing right.

@adorablefaces_

3 comments: